In today’s world, life revolves around technology and on the axis of electronics. Online shopping has replaced retail stores; and phone calls are being replaced by a simple touch via mobile applications. It all seems very convenient to receive instant booking confirmation and deliveries through your mobile phones, right? What if we tell you, that booking your LPG Cylinder was as easy as ordering clothes online? You heard that right!
Amazon India has partnered with Bharat Gas, HP Gas & Indane Gas to make it easier for customers to book and pay for their cylinder refill online. The leading pioneer of Online Shopping, Amazon India further aims to make an impact with transforming customer experience in the essential goods & services category.
Customers can simply skip the process of undergoing tedious IVR Calls, and switch to Amazon. This feature comes in handy to most of us who are busy tied up to our mundane Work-from-Home schedules. Have no time to run errands? Amazon has got us all covered.
All you’ve got to do is, click on the ‘LPG’ category under the Amazon Pay tab or ‘Pay Bills’ tab on the homepage. You will have to select the operator to proceed further, post that enter the LPG ID or Registered Mobile Number. Once you make the payment, you will get the Booking Details swiftly through an SMS confirmation. Further, you can pay with multiple digital options to choose from, such as Net Banking, UPI, Debit & Credit Cards.
Here’s a step-by-step process to walk you through my LPG Booking experience on Amazon Pay:
- First of all, Download the Amazon App.
- Login or Create a new Amazon account.
- Visit Amazon’s home page and click on the “Pay Bills” option.
- Click on the “Gas Cylinder” option.
- You can easily see your offer on top of the page
- You can fetch the bill and click on “Continue to Pay”
- Now Choose any payment method.
- After a successful transaction, if you are eligible for any cashback, you will get the same in the next 3 business days.
- Now, the Gas seller gives you a booking ID via SMS and you will receive your cylinder from the distributor at your doorstep within 2-7 working days.
Customers can also use their Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV Stick, Echo or any Alexa built-in speaker to do the online booking. The voice recognition based technology makes it absolutely easier for Amazon customers to perform zero-touch booking and end-to-end payment of LPG Cylinders in less than 30 seconds.
In addition to this, Amazon customers are also eligible to receive various surprise Rewards and Cashback Offers. Amazon Pay has really outdone themselves by saving their customers’ precious time and money.
So what are you waiting for? Switch to simple and effortless methods of booking your LPG Gas Cylinder with Amazon Pay.