When hunger strikes and there’s nothing interesting in the kitchen, I always look up to ‘bread’ as my saviour!
Experimenting with bread and sandwiches is always been my thing. So today, I simply tossed up a bread-pizza within 15 minutes. Read below to know how!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Take a slice of bread, apply schezwan Chutney evenly on it.
- Now place the diced onions, bell peppers, red paprika on top. Keep the quantity of toppings moderate so that the slice of bread can manage it’s weight.
- Sprinkle some Chilli Flakes and Oregano seasoning on it. Add Salt, if required.
- Now place grated cheese over the bread slice evenly, and in sufficient amount. Always remember- More the cheese, better the taste! 😛
- Mix finely chopped garlic in melted butter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and apply garlic butter, (which you made in step 5) on the surface of the pan.
- Place your bread slice, which you prepared until step 4.
- Cover it with a lid for 5-7 minutes on low flame.
- To know whether your bread-pizza is ready or not, check for these 2 hacks:The cheese is melted, as shown in the picture.The bread crust has turned golden-brown & crispy.
- And here you go, your snack is ready! Easy-peasy, isn’t it?
Let me know in the comments sections, if you liked this dish or not! 🙂
Join the discussion