Weekends are always special to me, as the whole family gets to spend time together after a long week. Obviously the food made on weekends is also special and of different varieties.
So last night, I experimented my skills with some Malvani Cuisines.
The recipe which I am posting is very common though, but I decided to add my own touch of flavors to it.
Hence I am eager to share it with you all. 🙂
Directions0/0 steps made
- Remove the marinaded fish from the refrigerator and keep it aside at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- In a non stick skillet, add the oil and heat it.
- Spread the rava in a small plate and coat each piece of the fish until it’s covered properly with rava.
- Place the marinaded fish on to the skillet once the oil is heated and shallow fry it on a low flame.
- Keep turning sides of the fish occasionally to ensure it is properly cooked. This process will require a little patience.
- Once the texture of the fish appears soft, tender, juicy and crisp; place it on an absorbing paper/ tissue to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot.
Serving suggestions: You can either serve it with only Chapatis, or opt for a proper Malvani Thali which would consist of Roti, Rice, Sol Kadhi, and Salad.